In division trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nizculman, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Everyone knew Clowny was a bum. Dumbest first overall pick ever.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Carp

Carp Starter

Yes I mentioned the injuries were holding him back. But when he's been healthy, he's been starting and has been an impact player. 4.5 sacks and 40 tackles in half a season worth of starts.

And he was hurt yesterday and which is why he didn't play.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Ryan Leaf?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Went #2 overall.

5. The Hammer

Was a second overall pick

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

It's amusing. You offer a low ball deal, act like that would be the ONLY deal so it makes 'sense' for the Titans to get what they're offered while you get exactly what you want.

Alternatively, if we were gonna take a 'low ball' deal, I'd take it from Cleveland...dropping to #2 and get their 2nd rndr THIS year and still get to pick any player we want!!!

You are drastically undervaluing the pick on our end and at the same time 'getting what you want' and giving us peanuts.

You want a fair deal?
    Your 1st , 2nd, and 3rd pick THIS year and JJ Watt for our 1st. To put that in perspective, you'd need to normally give 3 first rounders, a 2nd and 3rd this year to drop that far and perhaps add a player. Considering the difference, I am giving Watt his due value. And as you know, Watt is a great player but you guys won't go anywhere without a qb.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JBC

JBC Starter

Jamarcus Russell is the dumbest first overall pick ever, but Clowny isn't far off.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. The Hammer

I would say tied

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I think the Titans are very content with letting Houston drown in their own product of Cleveland quarterback..

We would listen and review any and EVERY other trade offer before even cracking the seal on that envelope...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is hope for a trade now that Rueston 'Ol Stinky' Webster is not answering the phones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar