In case you THill supporters missed it.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Jan 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Scanning the Bengals and Rams, it looks like we have more starters on rookie deals than the Rams and Bengals.

The Bengals just happened to hit homeruns the last 2 years picking in the top 5, while we've had late picks the last 5 years.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

While he wears his SB ring

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Uhhhh what? Lol Titans have AJ Brown, Simmons, Landry, & Fulton on rookie deals. Also Amani Hooker and David Long are emerging players.

Also had DH22 & RT17 (on top of AJB and Simmons) for cheap in ‘19 when we made the run.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I said from our high picks the last few yrs...I guess I should have specified last 2 yrs....Wilson, Farley, and Radunz contributed nothing towards our success...Fulton was hurt his 1st yr and certainly showed his potential this yr.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol from 2 years ago..maybe he can cuddle up with Nick Foles and compare SB rings
    Mahomes is a great young QB but he will get figured out just like Lamar Jackson

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Oh my god…

Tannehill is not worth these cold takes!

Btw, I’d take a 2 year old SB victory over no SB victory.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

My comment wasn't about Tannehill...it was about now not 2 years ago...2 years ago Tannehill had a great playoff...no one cares about 2 years ago

NFL ..Not For Long

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I’m saying you are going to great lengths to try and defend Tannehill. It’s not worth it.

Mahomes is going to be figured out like Lamar? Lol cmon man. That’s a cold take.

2 years ago Tannehill was “great” until he had to throw the ball more than 15 times lol

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Heck, I’d take a 10 year old SB victory over none at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Exactly. As long as I’m alive to see it. I don’t care when or how it happens.

Downplaying Mahomes winning it because it was 2 years ago makes no sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar