in case we had forgotten

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by notsolegato, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Did KC kick your dog or something?

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Aaron Brooks is not better than Kerry Collins, I don't know why KFC bashes him so much. Don't blame him for the raiders 4-12 record, they just suck.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Gunny, you don't even watch the damn games dude. How you gonna speak on this? The fact is, Hill is still a liability at times, and it's usually Lamont's job to try to pursue long passing plays that Hill gives up. It happens, get over it. With that said, LT will never be above an average athletic safety, but he's looked worse because of extra weight and some liability covering the mistakes of a very young corner.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I'll be the loan person to defend Lamont if need be. He is not that bad and to totally over look Hill as the reason that play went for big yards is ridiculous. Let's totally overlook the person who should have been covering the guy and blame his assistant. Yeah that makes sense. :sad2:

Lamont had a rough season last year and was protecting the play of 2 ROOKIES. Allot to ask of even a great safety which Lamont is not but he is decent and better then anyone one on our team that could replace him. Then the safety on the other side was Tank who did what last season other then make a Pit highlight real?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so true.

Lamont isn't the greatest be he is still having to protect them both.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not so dude. Gunny had running eye witness commentary on that play in chat. I kno cos I was there.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm not talking about the preseason games. I'm taking about last year.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

simple fact I read what people say. And I did happen to see every game upto the cleveland game last year.

However, when more then a couple of people complain about LT, you know he sucks, even at times when Hill was not active he was burnt.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yeah, Lamont sucks, alright!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

youse sayin' ees gay or sumthun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar