in buffalo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jstanley1730, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jstanley1730

jstanley1730 Camp Fodder

for inlaws xmas, tv game blackout, 2.5 hour drive to get it on tv. what are the streaming sites that have been talked about, and any help using them would be appriciated. father inlaw is a huge bills fan, love to put it to him tomorrow...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I can't help you with finding the game, but wanted to say damn, that's too bad... rough that the bills game is blacked out for a playoff push. OUCH!

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

No sportsbar nearby????

4. You could probably go to the stadium and get tickets cheap...

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

good point...
    i'd rather watch it on a hooter's plasma HDTV screen rather than a blurry picture on my 15 inch monitor which drops and laggs every 15 seconds.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah but after 4 beers or so looking at a great pair of hooters........us 'men' usually forget we were watching a game.:ha:

7. jstanley1730

jstanley1730 Camp Fodder

went to buy tickets last night, $25 for 40 yard line......mother in law threw a hissy and started crying that we arent all going to be together on xmas eve....ugh

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

tell her there will be more Christmas's

9. It's a friggin' 1pm gametime! Tell her that Christmas Eve doesn't start until evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar