I'm sure I could be alone thinking this way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

But I was just on nfl.com watching the Pats run up the score on the Titans last year when the Titans needed that game 16 to get into the playoffs. One reason I started hating on the Pats.....

Watching Pac run back a punt made me realize what a weapon he would be if he was playing all season, especially this Sunday, despite everything that has transpired. It's been a while, and although all he has done annoys me, seeing his highlights on youtube, the guy was simply unstoppable. Titans don't have anyone like him. Why did he have to go throw his talents away.:irked: I'd be willing to give him one last chance, I'm sure I'll hear a lot of negativity about it, maybe some of you have over time become a bit more forgiving like I have. :suspect:

Anyone know the latest on what's going to come out of the situtation?

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

on the field, pacman is definitely a weapon... i would like to see him return to the team.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Remember how much less our offense struggled when they took the field at the fifty yard line???

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

someone should compile some stats of Vince Young's Titans offense with pacman, and then without pacman. i'd like to see what the numbers look like.

things like avg starting field position, among other stats.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Watching the Colts game really reminded me of how un-Pac-like others seem to be in the return game. I'll welcome him back if it happens, but I wonder how a year off would affect his game?

PS: I said 'game' far too often in such a short span of time.

6. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

gotta love the pacman

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I really doubt you'll hear much of an argument from fans who don't want him back. I think the largest debate lately was whether he should be back this season or the next.. yet what i've absorbed from most pacman threads is that the majority of fans are willing to forgive and forget in the long run..

8. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

I welcome him back all day. Give him 1 more chance. Are defensive would be incredible if we had pro bowl shut down corner.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Pac can stay out of trouble until next summer he just might get a shot. The team certainly was superpissed at him going into 07 - forgive and forget? We'll see..

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I was pleased to see how he wasn't only keeping out of trouble, but actually talking to schools and such. That's what he needs to do, not just keep out the negatives, but throw in some positives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar