I'm so sick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitan277, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

won't be the last one. He had near 500 yards of total offense today. There problems are on defense.

2. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Not really. That's why division games are so important. There's almost ALWAYs some kind of a tie in the playoff scenario, wildcard or division. It happened to the Bucs and I believe the Giants last year. It happened to the Patriots a couple a years ago. A lot of good teams miss the playoffs because they had poor division records. And that was a game we shoulda won.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Speaking of Cleveland remember back in 2007 when the Cleveland Browns went 10-6 and missed the playoffs because of a tiebreaker with Tennessee who were also 10-6.

We got very lucky because we had to defeat Colts in our last week and then the Colts rested starters and Tennessee won and got in which pissed Cleveland off really bad.The Browns were waiting all that week hoping that the Colts would play Manning at least a half or something so we would lose.

Well we beat Indy and our 10-6 record beat Browns 10-6 in a tiebreaker so we got in the playoffs.My fear is one year our team might be the victim of that.Hopefully it never happens.....

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll take the Jags loss as a wake-up call. No one was predicting any better than 3-1 through 4 games, so I can't complain.

It is embarrassing that we gave the Jags one of their only 2 wins they'll get all season though.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I remember that as well Mike. Loved every second of it.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Let's just go beat the Texans twice then.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im located at 19-0 - lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar