I'm pulling for Jags since we're done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

come on, man it's Christmas! :D

I think a few folks are sick of seeing Indy and NE...what's wrong with that? Ravens will rebound from that loss and go on a roll. Starting in Houston on Monday night.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am pulling for the Hags to win the division too...would be fun to see Peyton beginning his post game career in the broadcast booth for the playoffs.

As far getting to the SB, I am rooting for a Falcons/Chiefs matchup (snowball chance in Jacksonville of that happening though). More realistically, I see a Giants vs. Steelers matchup coming.

And finally, I will slit my wrists before rooting for the RayRay Ravens. Best I could do was not HATE them when McNair was there.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I want the Colts to win. Even with half a team on IR they still beat us. I think we can all agree it's only the Colts any Titan fan worries about. Them not winning the division means they'll be drafting early. Nothing good about that team being able to retool their offense when they're throwing up 30 points with nobodies from the bowls of their depth chart. Imagine if they were to get one of the top WR's. We don't need that happening, let them win the division. I mean I highly doubt it makes any bit of difference in the end. Why does Jacksonville need that AFC South Champions banner, no one would ever see it..

But the team I'm pulling for is the Eagles. Mike Vick is too exciting not to want to cheer for, and Any Reid deserves a title as much as anyone.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

After reading this thread, I think I need to take a shower.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I'd rather see the Hags win the division than Indy or Houston.
    Mainly because it means they won't be able to fire Del Rio...lol...I hope they are stuck w/ him forever.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Can't they just award the AFC South to the runner up of the AFC North? :?:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

i should have been a bit more clear. I also mean pull for the Jags to win the division. I could not care less after that. I'd just like to see the Colts stay home for a change.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

jags won today 38-31

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

They just had a sweeeet finish. Mojo is a monster

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'd rather them than the Colts or Texans, at least I like MJD.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar