I'm predicting a huge game for Fat Albert

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Al is the real deal. He could ... by the end of the season ... be on Marcus Stroud and Big Jon Hesndersons level.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He already is on stroud and henderson's level. They have not played as well as he has this year..

We have to extend him now! He is going to the pro bowl don't wait until then. We will be picking 32nd in the draft. No DTs of that caliber 32nd.. A 6 year $27M deal will do it and albert would love the $4.5M signing bonus now instead of 5 months from now..

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I was being sarcastic. Sometimes players have great games and there's not thoughts of high dollar contracts going through their heads.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Big Al is for real I'm on his bandwagon. He wrecked havoc last night, very disruptive. He looks so much better but let hope if we give him a nice fat contract he doesn't go back to old Al.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least someone got their predictions right...yes I am looking at you RyansTitans.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He will be a titan next year. If not signed he will be franchised.. He will be here at least one more year.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The franchise tag on a DT next year will be pretty pricey. I think it was about 7 mil a year this year. I don't know if that included Reddings recent signing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar