I'm Participating In a Mock Draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I agree. But I really wanted Martez lol

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why no Rahim Moore?

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Personally, I don't think there is a safety worth an early 2nd round look in this draft.

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Yeah I like Jeron Johnson from Boise State in the 4th round. McDaniel in the 3rd if he reaches could be an option.
    With the 3rd rounder I pray the injured Bruce Carter OLB reaches us.

As far as your first 2 picks go, spot on buddy. Fairley would be a steal as would Locker.
    I hope the Titans follow the plan here,

1st round - Von Miller, or either Dareus or Fairley.
    Von Miller is top of my big board still. He is best LB in the draft by some distance. Fairley and Dareus are the best DT but there are quite alot of string DTs in the first 3-4rounds. But again if Fairley falls you pull the trigger. If all three are gone I would consider trading down

2nd round - Best Qb prospect available. (Locker, Mallett, Ponder in that order assuming Gabbart and Newton are gone.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=79229

Go here and see who I picked in the nfluk mock draft (i'm THE_TITAN) scroll through the pages and you'll reach round 2 picks and I had great picks at round 1 and 2 that just fit your bill.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If the draft went like that I would be beside myself with happiness. Great job. Awesome value in round 2.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Wow,I had to do a double take, I thought it said Mallett.

I love Miller's fit for this team, but I just know the Cards aint stupid enough to pass on him at 5.

I have been working on a 5 round mock and its taking ages.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

You read about Mock Drafts around the league, and Fairley could be first overall! May not happen, but I also agree is doesn't fall to 8th. How much of a gift would that be a for a new Head Coach in his first Draft? One thing I am going to miss about Fisher is how well he always drafted. Our entire draft was solid from top to bottom, no wasted picks in my opinion. Hope it continues that way going forward

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Not Possible

Von Miller would be very solid and very possible in real life for the Titans in the 1st round. But Blaine Gabbert going to the Titans in the 2nd round is just plan impossible. There are SO many teams that need QBs and Gabbert being currently the highest ranked QB on most boards, there is no way he makes it out of the 1st round.

In saying all that, I don't want the Titans to take him 8th overall. But if we do get a QB in 2nd round, it simply won't be Gabbert

10. 24

24 Starter

Rahim Moore is worth it. He's comparable to Earl Thomas from last year, he's not big, but he's a ball hawking safety. I don't know how our scheme will work next year, but in the past, our safeties were interchangeable. If we can get someone like Moore, then we can move Griffin to that SS/wild card role (like Polamalu), and Moore can just play center field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar