I'm okay with these moral victory games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Bleh

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Like a haunted krusty doll

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

They need play makers. Ezekial Elliot would be nice.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He'll be there in the mid 2nd, our record won't preclude us from taking him there.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

And as much as I like Elliott, why in the world would we draft a RB that high when we already have 8 on our team?

What RB has ever been a feature back and successful during Whiz HC-ing tenures?

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The Official goTitans University of Tennessee Volunteers Football Thread of the Year 2015

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I couldn't agree with this more. In my opinion though I think we need to improve the skill positions on offense more than the defense right now. We move the ball well right now, but lack the ability to impose our will on top tier defenses. I would go get Marcus some weapons, go WR in the first and maybe look for a RB in the second then go defense the rest of the way...

If you think you have a franchise QB you always want to pair him with a dominant WR on the outside. Our WRs are okay, but too often disappear from games (yes Kendall I'm looking at you)! We need our own Megatton, AJ Green, Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant, or Julio Jones. If we can find that true threat this team will be good.

#19 cozmicfool, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

They don't have anyone on their roster like him. He combines size, strength with power and speed. He's hard to tackle due to not his strength and power but he's extremely elusive. We have a running back here at Oregon named Royce Freeman who many are enamoref with but he's one dimensional. He's a powerful back who runs north and south who isn't elusive. You saw the differences last year in the national champ game.

Elliot is a beast in more ways than one. I think he can be dominant and feel he is first rounder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar