im not sold on our defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sorry, just not sold. the good defense's don't like to give up a yard, even when the game is out of reach. our defense insists on letting the other team get back into the game late. that will cost us at least one game later this year.

we play a bend and break defense, and frankly, i'm tired of it. the texans lost because david carr couldnt get out of his own way.

oh, and i think we saw why carr's passing % is so high. he doesnt attempt anything beyond 6 yards.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Our defence has sucked all year. We make some big plays today that win us the game, but our opponents are finding it much to easy to drive the football on us.
    I still believe a change of DC is warranted.

And for those who believe the DC won't make a difference, I'd like them to explain how Denver could take 4-5 "bad" D-linemen and their "bad" D-line coach from Cleveland, yet now they're one of the best lines in the NFL....

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We still have a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball. Sadly the more games we win the less chance we have of ditching Schwartz

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree, our D needs help, but I think a lot of it is personel.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Who in the world tried to sell you on our D?!?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nobody really. i just keep reading about how improved they are. yeah, they've improved on the basics like tackling and not jumping offsides. but when it comes to playing sound fundimental defense, they're the same schwartz d.

7. Yeah, they took a lot of people from a ''bad'' cleveland team...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

29th In Total D....

.......coming into the game..

After giving up 427 yard to the awseome texans we are sure to drop to 30th.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

We gave up 427???????

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

My roomie and I were betting that the Titans would give up the game in the 4th. Seems there's a history...

Yep...they've gone all West Coast on us. Doesn't work for us, but it makes Carr look like a Cadillac in FFL leagues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar