I'm glad I'm not a Dolphin fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Bengals are going to be the worst team in the league

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Their chances just skyrocketed in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think Luck might just go back to school again rather than play for the Bengals. He's a smart man.

4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I think Cardinals or Bengals end up with Luck next season... although the Dolphins are making their case, since they didn't trade for Orton. Must have good QB play to be successful in the league, and neither of those teams have that right now. Kevin Kolb is not the answer in AZ.

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Next year is gonna be a great year for QBs, with Luck, Barkley, Landry Jones, that dude from Boise State, and I'm sure I'm missing a ton..

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I wonder if VY regrets not waiting one more day since he would have been an instant starter. Miami was the other team that was interested and that's when they thought they were going to get Orton too.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Since he is a UFA, I don't believe he's officially able to sign with the Iggles until 5 CST today. He could've backed out if he wanted.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Makes you wonder if he didn't back out because he thought it would hurt his image even more. I would think he would rather go to Miami where he knows he can start right away, but hey, I could be wrong and he's happy with being Vick's back up, but this is the guy who claimed to be an elite QB.

After Philly stole from Arizona, I wouldn't be shocked at all if they ended up just trading VY to MIA for like a 4th rounder and Chad Henne.

9. appstater53

appstater53 Camp Fodder

how long you gotta wear vy's panties on your head?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Why did the Bengals let him retire rather than trade him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar