I'm embarrassed to be a fan today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dibs on this one. THAT'S RIGHT MUNCH, I'D **** YOUR DAUGHTER AFTER YOU DIE.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

The sports bar I went to go watch the game at today, Every one there were chanting "Jags" over and over as I was walking out.

Can't believe a damn game would make me feel embarrassed.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Dude... brutal...

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I can't even find solace in the Texans losing their game. I can usually feel better about a Titans loss if the suckwad Texans lose too... not today. I'm numb.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Since we got beat, I would rather us get beat 59-0 at home to the Jags.. Munch gets a pass since they barely beat us at home :disappointed:

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm glad that I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I plan on calling Jim Wyatt (his contact info is on the Tennesseean. I'm going to ask him why no reporter ever writes about a coaching change or even grill Munch after the games about his coaching abilities and game decisions. In Charlotte, they ripped Rivera, Cam, Smith, fan support, etc. Rivera felt the heat and started to coach his ass off. Steve Smith goes on WFNZ the fan every Monday afternoon and Tuesday to field questions from callers, win or lose. Accountability!!! The titans have none. It's time to rebel against this slack organization. I've been a fan since 1982, fn 82. The fans can't want it badder than the coaches and players.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

When Blackmon stripped Fitz and took the ball away from him like a little school boy and ran it back i legitimately laughed out loud. So typical.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

damn good thing I watched this game at home drinking away the day. I haven't felt this shi**y since we lost 59-0 at new england

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah me too. Shook my head while laughing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar