I'm dragging you guys on an internet shoe shopping trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude, when you get laid (and a life) come talk to me.

Otherwise beat it (and that is on all levels)

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

hoooooooolllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :biglaugh:

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i mean jeez can i get a phone call or text on the sidekick from elf tooooooooooo?!

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Bad day? And btw I think your postcount qualifies as a glass house... ;)

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

OK kids. Don't make me stop this car. :ha:

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Roll down the window pops so I can throw em out!

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

1. NO fighting in my thread! Take it outside, boys!

2. Bulluck4DMVP, you can get a text if you wish to put up with girly talk about my boyfriend and my other social woes. Or crazy texts by accident while I'm out at the bar with my friends.

3. Gunny, I called you once while you were sleep, but that was by accident. That hasn't happened since your name is now "Roo Breath" on my address list. Which brings up....I was asked who Roo Breath was when someone was helping me fix my phone. I've been having some issues with my Blackberry and he was supposed to be downloading some software that is apparently on the phone and he looked at my address book! Hmph! I guess he thinks you are gonna steal me away and his life will be Elf-less!

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

#2 sounds good to me. I'll PM you in a lil bit elf when I get out of my criminology class.

10. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

LMAO!! Good point Vigsted... gunny... don't throw stones in you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw, I'll break YO face!! :grrhee:

But on a serious note computer boy, don't throw pandas if you live in a bamboo hut...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar