I'm bored, here's a mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bored, looking at draft stuff, gonna make a mock. I'd like to see some others ideas too. I know late rounds can be hard to guess at, but many of us have seen sleeper guys that may fit the bill. I haven't seen some of these guys, so feel free to comment if you have.

1) RB/KR Felix Jones. I'm guessing many of the best DE's will be gone. I don't think there will be a DT worth 24. I like the WR depth. So an obvious need is offensive speed and return abilities. Jones has both.

2) DT Trevor Laws. I think this is a pretty safe pick. We need DT depth (wouldn't be surprised if he beat out Tony Brown fairly soon) and this guy gives it all. Produced a lot and had good workouts.

3) WR Jordy Nelson. Has good size and hands. Had a huge year. Made some plays as a PR and can play other ST's. I've read his speed is not all the way back after an ACL, but he looks to have good long speed on the field.

4) LB Bryan Kehl. Solid producer who looks versatile as a LB. Very good size/speed/quickness.

4) (comp....hopefully) DE Brian Johnson. Looks like more of a big run stuffing DE, but has excellent measurables. Played at a smaller school, but had a very impressive # of TFL's.

5) CB Terrence Wheatley. Good measureables and production. Another one who could help on ST's. Has some injury concerns, but may be past him.

7) OG Andrew Crummey. All American who's had bad luck with a broken leg. He says it fixed for good, just a matter of time. If the docs agree, he could be another 7th round steal for the Titans.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ehhhh.............not feeling it.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

but it may be more of a feeling than the one you'll get after MR is done wit it :ha:

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Any mock that includes us taking Felix Jones is okay by me.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that was sort of a horrible draft IMO, sorry dude

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Here is my draft

1. Limus Sweed WR
    2. Jamal Charles RB
    3. Tony Hills OL
    4. Jermichael Finley TE
    5. Frank Okam DT
    6. Marcus Griffith S
    7. Billy Pittman WR

I guarantee we could do worse

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Your not a Texas fan are you ^? We trade Pac to the Cowboys for a 4th rounder.

Here is mine:

1. Phillip Merling DE Clemson
    2. Jordy Nelson WR Kansas St.
    3. Red Bryant DT Texas A&M

4. Dexter Jackson WR Appalachian St.
    4. Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky
    5. Jack Williams CB Kent St.
    7. Dantrell Savage RB Oklahoma St.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Austin Bill as in you live in Austin? Draft Limas Sweed and Jamal Charles? hmmmmmm We are the TENNESSEE Titans you know. Just like those clowns that live in East Tennessee being all over Indy. Boo. Unless your an old school Oilers fan....... That might be the case. Crap I'm sorry.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

lol....Texas fans wanting to draft All texas. I like BOBO's and I am starting to strongly believe that we will go Johnson or F Jones in the first.

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

ERRRRRR Lets draft Jerod Mayo! Eric Ainge! Go Vols! YEAAAAAAAA! Redneck words and what not!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar