Igniting The Fire: The Next Step (2019)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If we beat the browns and then the colts, we will be getting attention. If we lose both, seasons is in deep trouble.

Need to start strong.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Tired of losing AFC games.

Winning AFCS games is priority... but second is AFC games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Don't sleep in the Browns, I could see that team being solid and taking that division. It'll be a tough test. I'd rather have them early like we are than later in the year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Why would I sleep on the Browns ? They’re getting more hype than the Patriots right now , that’s why I’m excited about the game. I want us to make a nice statement.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I agree . Our schedule ain’t easy either. I can’t take losing to the Colts anymore, it’s weighing on my psyche lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Titans final 2019 season record

2 and 14

But two colt wins

=me happy ..#justbeatdacolts

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Browns are gonna be a tough 1st game. I think they have a really talented roster but we have the edge with Mariota and possibly our defense. I think the D schemes just enough to slow down Baker and Mariota is protective and efficient. Plus we have so many weapons on offense this year, unless the offense isn't in sync, can teams match up with us?

95% Walker. Corey Davis. Humphries. AJ Brown against a nickel, LB or Safety. Derrick Henry.

I was worried about it before the pickups and draft but now we're just as loaded as them on O just younger. But with a more veteran QB. I like our chances.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

How does Mariota give us an edge? Mayfield had 3700 yards and 27 tds, in his rookie season that he didn't start all of. Marcus had 2500 and 11.

Seems like a sizeable edge for the browns at the QB position to me. Especially since they added OBJ to the mix, and Baker is no longer a rookie.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

because our defense > their defense

you do know that qbs dont actually play each other, right?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

So it would be our defense giving us the edge then, wouldn't it?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar