IFL team releases Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

More definition of insanity LOLOL....

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No one wanted him because they thought he was an answer to our prayers and would be the missing link. They wanted him because Damian Williams and Lavelle Hawkins were our #2 and #3 WRs. Last year we got Randy Moss for the same reason. Our dipsh*t coach decided not to use him, but it was the right move. TO last year wouldn't have made a difference, but at the time, it didn't seem like the worst idea IMO. I did want us to sign him midseason last year until I heard his workout was horrible.

I challenge everyone to find ONE person who truly wants TO on our team RIGHT NOW. There's no way anyone would want him now that we have a stacked WR corps (if Britt is healthy).

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not many of you can talk... I can find a certain Randy Moss thread where I argued with about the entire board.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

scuse me but when don't you take on the entire board:grrhee:

5. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

The end of his career has been more embarassing than Favre's

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As much as I love Favre, I have to disagree. I think anyone could have seen this coming with T.O.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

T.O. is done, but not cause he's bad, mostly cause he doesn't seem to care.

He'll make some money acting, or at least trying to act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar