If youre not busy tomorrow....................

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think you're wrong about Hefney's foot speed. I've been watching the guy for 3 years, and he hasn't looked too slow to me. But it's a pointless argument because we won't find out until the combines. Meachem is really good, too, though he was off early (dropped 3 passes in the first quarter). I like Wade, he's a tall athletic corner. Definitely a playmaker. As for D. Morley, everyone up in Knoxville knows he's something special. They've been trying to find ways to get him on the field since his freshman year. He's finally starting at SS due to injuries this year. Definitely a guy to keep your eye on.

Well, there's my two cents.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What I've seen of Hefney his whole career is he does not have slow foot speed for a S. He does not have the ideal size for a S though/

Wade has always been a pretty good prospect imo. I imagine he goes in the middle rounds. Dude is really quick and fast, but he may be a bit of a project.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

calvin johnson ended up with 9 receptions for 168 yards and 2 tds. i think after our WR performance today against the jags it's apparent we need a go to guy at WR. im tired of teflon drew and bobby "alligator arms" wade. right now the only WR we have that is worth a damn is brandon jones, and i just dont know if we can count on him to be healthy.

4. i saw brandon jones drop 1 or 2 passes today, and i got on just to say what u did about the performance today and needing calvin johnson

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Not sure where you'd find it, but I'd like to see a stat for # of passes dropped. We're not as bad as Seattle was (at least I hope not), but it seems like we're dropping more than usual.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Johnson, Blaylock, then Wade would be my dream draft....

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Patrick Willis is the next Demeco Ryans...

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

This is what happens to teams in the NFL that stink. By mid season the fans are starting to look forward to the draft.

My two cents worth is I would take Calvin Johnson if we have a shot at him. He looks like a can't miss guy. If we draft later I would lean to taking a S although if Fisher stays he will not play for a couple of years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar