If you could have any active ex-Titan come back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

It makes me sad knowing that if we ever win a superbowl McNair and Eddie wont be holding up the trophy together. No matter what Im going to instantly think of them if we win..

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Travis Henry

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Travis Henry hands down.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha:

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

you need help

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Lorenzo Neal or Jevon Kearse..

on the subject of Samari rolle, anyone think the ratbirds would accept a 3rd round pick for him?

Pacman --> Rolle --> harper.
    Now thats a one bad *** group of CBs..

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Nigel, is that Jason Gesser? You :homer:

:biglaugh:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just a suggestion... Creeping-Cruds... if you pm TJ he may be able to attach a poll to this. If you complied a list of all the active ex-Titans we could vote and see results. Not everyone with an opinion on it will drop a post but many will vote. It's a really good thread idea. I was a bit disappointed that there was not a poll. I'd arrive at a decision on who sooner with a list... I just love those percentile resuts... they are alot of fun. Right now I'm leaning towards a young Kearse... but you mean a 2007 form active player I suppose...

I say Kearse because we need a DE.
    I really liked Henry though. I don't think that roster bonus really needed to be paid. It's our loss...

or savings rather. :greedy:

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Reminds me alot of this thread.
    surprised it hasen't been merged yet.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=25432

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar