If You Are Looking to Move...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MariGOATa, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Does high school football in Canada play by the CFL rules or is it American football?

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Canadian football rules

Same with University

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Exactly.

Prices go up. People lose hours. People lose jobs. The middle class suffers cause their pay doesn’t go up but costs do. Only people it benefits are high schoolers who are now rich with no bills lol

Man o was making 5 bucks at 15 and I thought they hard earned 100$ check was awesome. Can’t imagine what I’d of done with triple that

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Does the CFL draft them like the NFL??

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Now it is harder to get that job to gain experience

6. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I was a valet manager and we had 18 y old kids getting 11 an hour plus tips so anywhere from 17-20 on average. I would tell them they dont know how good they got it, I was making 5.15 my first job. Then they would go buy a brand new Dodge charger with stupid financing that turned a 30k car into 50k car. Children.

Most people's problem is with money management, it amazes me how so many live check to check regardless of how much they make. 70k to live in Nashville is absurd, I could live on 10k a year easily, but im also extremely good at saving money.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well to be honest wages are stagnant and behind inflation anyway.

Them trickle down economics...

Corporate tax breaks, record markets, stagnant wages. Go figure.

Probably should find ways to incentivize wage growth in the corporate tax code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar