If we don't make the playoffs...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think he played good enough to win if he was the starter. His fumble was a missed block and hardly his fault and his int was a hail mary that didn't really make a difference on 4th and 20. Don't forget the Titans were on offense for like 6 minutes in the whole second half so VY didn't really get too many possessions to do anything.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I actually think Rob Ryan might be a good choice. But I have a feeling he could be Jerry Jones' guy if Garrett doesn't work out.

3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I'm ready for a change. It would take a Superbowl win this year for me to feel anything different. I still can't believe we lost to the Phins today.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, how can the Dallas job be up for grabs. Jason Garrett won this week. We all know that you can't be fired unless you lose. And, according to most posters on these boards there should be thirteen job openings for Head Coaches in the NFL tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

What about when you win 1 playoff game in 10 years?

6. Wraith

Wraith Starter

it depends on who is available, i doubt you'll get someone better next year. if we don't make it because of a tiebreaker i say yes. I say yes to most scenarios actually

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I see plenty of comments and explanations from the No voters. Still don't see anything from the Yes voters.... :hmm:

I didn't start this thread to argue or even change anyone's minds. I just legitimately wanted to hear from the other side. Why would you want Jeff Fisher back if we miss the playoffs yet again this year??? (given his results for the better part of this decade)

I'm starting to think it honestly boils down to people just like Jeff Fisher the person and that's that. No periodical objective consideration needed.

8. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Playoffs? You gotta be kidding. The thought of playoffs are laughable until we get a real QB. We blow, and going nowhere with Young. Huge waste of time.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Yea because the way hes playing is the REAL problem. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Our defense could give up 700 yards and some will still find a way to blame the VY..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar