If Vince Young started 0-4...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYCTitanfan84, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

with the same stats as Collins right now..HE WOULD BE ON THE BENCH !!!!

The problem right now as I said in a previous thread is JF isnt ready to admit that his plan isnt working. Lets face it when you bench the starting QB..your basically admitting that he isnt they guy..its not working out. However, Jeff Fisher an Co. put all their trust and confidence into Kerry this past off season and it seems as though JF is willing to stick it out despite it being obvious that its not working.

Now am I saying that Vince Young is the answer? Absolutely not !! Its extremely clear that this team needs help in every facet of the game right now..and simply making a change a QB isnt going to solve the problem. However at what point do we at least SEE what we have RIGHT NOW in Vince? What do we have to lose?

Jeff Fisher..stop being such a hard a&& and lets see where we stand with Vince. The whole "Kerry gives us the best chance to win" is all B.S. ! The politcally correct answer so to speak. Lets see what he's got at least then we can prioritize our off season and those to come

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

We got nothing to lose at this point:hang:

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

just turn this season into a "rebuilding year" even though technically next year will be one...

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Vince Young would not get to the fourth game to loose. He would have already given up and refused to go in as he did before, long before 0-4.
    But at this point in time......What the hell!

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I've said since week 2 the next few years are back to rebuilding, which is sad. Taking a look at our FA list at the end of this season, it's pretty obvious we are letting alot of vets go because we heaven forbid we pay money to anyone that has any experience. I fully expect Lendale, KVB, and KB all to leave or get released.

Lendale can already tell he's out the door because he's being benched. They are trying CJ out as the main RB and not rotating like last year, I can tell Lendale knows this is going on.

Bulluck is fed up with the organization and frankly, so am I.

KVB has not performed and will probably be released, or take a pay cut if he just wants to stay.

I forget who else is a FA after this season, but those 3 i'm fairly certain are gone.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Scaife is toast, unless VY is the man then they will act like they are gonna sign him, but really be planning a trip to the Schlitterbahn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar