If Vick is starting week 7 against the Titans... I will donate:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If he hadn't been caught he'd still be a dog abuser and an over rated QB getting by on talent rather than dedication and hard work.

He came back because he was broke and he's improved because he's had to work for it.

I have no interest in watching him play no matter how good he is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There are two threads about dog killing because the most visible public offender in that category has recently become a starting NFL QB again, and this is an NFL forum.

Which NFL players besides Little have killed someone?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ray Lewis.

And everyone seems to love him.

Dante Stallworth? No 5 page threads about him.

It's amazing to me that I actually have to tell you the murderers, but mention 'dog killer' and everyone is up in arms about Michael Vick.

4. Deuce Wayne

Said in jest, but it's 100% true.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

rae louis was convicted of obstruction of justice in a murder case and Stallworth hit a drunk hobo - not condoning it but it could have been anyone, well anyone driving a Bentley - lol

Mr. Mexico was the Fing Dog Fighting Commissioner of the East Coast.

6. Deuce Wayne

So killing a 'hobo' is better than killing viscous animals?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Although Lewis wasn't ever found guilty of murder, I'd bet that over the years there have been plenty of posts against him as well. I remember many.

There were multiple threads on Stallworth, I just had a brain fart.

There's also a pretty huge distinction between doing something once, while your judgment was impaired, and setting up something involving a huge amount of time and money over years.

8. Deuce Wayne

I'm still siding with the dog killer over the innocent people killers. Maybe I'm crazy.

[​IMG]

At least Philly has a sense of humor!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Stallworth should not have been driving drunk but anyone crossing that causeway on foot is asking to become a grease spot..

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I am still baffled that a grown adult can't tell the difference between some guys going up into a stand, waiting around for hours, shooting and killing a deer verse bankrolling a criminal enterprise involving gambling on fights to the death of pitbulls, which also entails their torture and killing of the dog by electrocution or drowning, as well as the known fact that at the lowest level dog fighters are stealing neighborhood pets, disabling them, and allowing them to be killed by pitbulls for training.

Amazing we have a poster that literally cannot tell the difference.

As far as the human murder outcry, there is a thread in this very section of this forum about Ray Lewis. There were plenty of threads about Stallworth.

You know the difference in why those threads haven't reached the length of the Vick threads?? Two main reasons, no one condones what Ray Lewis, Little, or Stallworth did... as Deuce condones what Vick does. The other reason is that most adults here are able to look at each case individually and aren't weighed down into "one size fits all" thinking that Deuce shows in this thread. Make no mistake, the first reason is the most important.

But the worst part of all of it, that we allow ourselves to be baited by this poster that will just stick his fingers in his ears and yell at you "la la la hypocrite" like a petulant child.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar