If the Titans don't play well in Dallas...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 9, 2010.

?
  1. We are still Super Bowl Bound, no worries at all!

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. We will still make the playoffs, we just have some things to work on.

14 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. No playoffs for us, just another 8-8 season.

25 vote(s)
    46.3%
  4. We are screwed, they have figured CJ out, we are 7-9 at best.

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not sure I stated my thoughts on here already, but I think we'll make the playoffs and possibly win this division since it's completely up in the air... we either get a #3 seed or #5 seed.

Either way, I think I know what's going to happen this postseason (if we're playing). :yes:

You guessed it... a trip to Baltimore. We play better in that hell hole anyways. I'm actually hoping for it this time around... should be the opposite of 08. I have family there with PSLs and they tend to skip out on games or sell their tickets, so yea... I'll be there again. I was there in '04. I wasn't murdered because I was only 14. Might not be so lucky this time around.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Where do you watch the games on your computer?

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I don't know where JCBRAVE watches online but I watch it on here...

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

on game days they always update the page so everygame is played, it seems pretty good the couple times I've used it....

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Does Bowling Green seriously not air Titans games?

I make sure not to be in Louisville (where I visit often) on gameday because they play Colts and Bengals games before they do the Titans. Hard to believe that Louisville has two teams located closer to them than the Titans.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Direct TV doesn't unless you have Sunday Ticket or it's a primetime game.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Its frustrating I'm 10 min from the Tenn boarder and I have to watch the Cincy games on TV even when Cincy is horrible and we're doing really well...So I watch online instead.

7. Dallas_Turtle

Dallas_Turtle Camp Fodder

Hey y'all....

I'm not sure what thread to post in, so I chose this one since it at least has Dallas in the title...

I just wanted to stop back by and congratulate you guys on a hard fought Titans victory... Sure some of Dallas' wounds were self-inflicted, but that's what they always do... The Titans also made Dallas pay for many of their mistakes, because that's what they do... Vince played pretty good too...

The one word that I would use to describe the Titans is tough, which is something I wish I could say for my team... For those that were bashing Fisher prior to week 5, what's up now? If that game was Fisher's audition for the Dallas job, then consider me in full support of that notion...

I still think Dallas is a far more talented team, but big freakin deal, the Titans may not have quite the individual talent that the Cowboys do, but they are a better TEAM! Overall, I'm very impressed with Tennesee!

As for the Cowboys, this was virtually the last nail in their coffin... Yeah there's still 12 games to go, but for 3 of their first 4 games, they've not played disciplined football, and I don't expect that to drastically change any time this season... Maybe next season, once Gruden's coaching the Cowboys...

Congrats again! And again, despite the Cowboys' mistakes, the Titans truly are the better team... I'll be rooting for y'all the rest of the way! Hopefully Dallas can find a way to go 3-1 against the AFC South, and the Titans can go 4-0 against the NFC East...

Thanks for having me... Good luck y'all...

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The Titans had me blown away coming in there 17-3.....But then it was 17-17 pretty quickly after that.

I love my Titans, but damn, I just can't have faith in them. They are so wishy washy. They are like a Box of Chocolates, indeed.

If you get up 17-3 that game should be OVER.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Just can't agree with you. We got up 17-3 and I knew the Cowboys would either tie it up or take the lead before the game was over.

The Raiders win and Patriots losses are the exceptions. Any games (which are most of them) decided by a TD or less are the norm.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Fisher's the coach... win or lose, I had a feeling the game would become close in the end. That's how he seems to "play" it.

Weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar