If the Titans don't play well in Dallas...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 9, 2010.

?
  1. We are still Super Bowl Bound, no worries at all!

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. We will still make the playoffs, we just have some things to work on.

14 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. No playoffs for us, just another 8-8 season.

25 vote(s)
    46.3%
  4. We are screwed, they have figured CJ out, we are 7-9 at best.

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

These are the same "experts" that claim Jeff Fisher is a top 5 coach... obviously, they know.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

They must. We're well on our way to a 3rd place finish. Already there.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll give them the placement... 3rd in the division, I can see that... saying it has nothing to do with Fisher? That's utterly retarded.

Of COURSE it has something to do with Fisher, he's the HEAD COACH. Running the team, making the decisions... EVERYTHING is up to him. To claim otherwise is to say that Fisher has nothing to do with this team. That's saying he just shows up at the game to stand on the sideline.

That's blind devotion... which is what a lot of people have when it comes to Fisher. Everything he does and says is sacred and must not be questioned.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

If I am not mistaken we have won our last 10 games against the NFC. Let's make it 11 today! I like the Titans 28-24!

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

As we've seen the past few games, for Dallas, they are definitely a vulnerable team.

They are ripe for the picking. I certainly hope they don't "overcome" us. If they do, it does not bode well for the future of the Titans.

The Titans would DEFINITELY have to regroup, figure themselves out, then move forward.

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I have popped Britt into my fantasy team, fancy him and VY to hook up for a big one today.

How many attempts for Vy today? 25?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is the first Titans game being televised in my area this season. I finally don't have to watch on my computer!!! So the league must want us to win.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who were they? 2 people?

I think your posts are too vanilla and too predictable. Always the same complaint.

We are 2-2 not 1-3 or 0-4. Stop posting as if that is what we are and i'll have more respect for what you say.

You write as if the play call is everything but players still have to make plays. VY needs to convert a 3rd and 6 and Witherspoon needs to be able to cover a 32 year old Rb with bad knees.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Give an example of this. Where did anybody say something like this? I have posted nothing even close to that. Who has?

It's the other way around. Poster after poster writing as of Jeff fisher had hardly ever won a game.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I had to change it up a little, but this is what we all think you should be saying about Fisher...:lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar