If the Jets trade up for Matt..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Greenlawler, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that would be brilliant if we had our QB thng settled and we can just take D'Brickshaw stress free.

I don't think Cutler is a #3 pick, maybe not even in the top five. I think that after the glowing reports by Fisher on Young, we will take him at #3, unless Matt impresses him.

Take Young and trade Volek for a 3rd rounder.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Don't forget about the "glowing" reports about Cutler after his Pro Day. And I'm willing to bet that there will be "glowing" reports about Leinart after his.

I hope we can get a 3rd for Volek. I think it'll probably be a fourth or fifth at best.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they will probably say the same things about cutler and leinart after their meetings.

4. Nash

Nash Starter

Heard an interesting comment on Sirius today by Terry Mccormick..he thinks that if Leinart is there we take him.. and he said that Leinart at worst is like Drew Brees and at best Tom Brady- I'd take that ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar