If the colts beat us is fisher gone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

i think its time to move on with with fisher,but im not giving up on the season we can still win out and with a little help make it to the playoffs.so as long as fisher is here i will suport him and hope he knows what hes doing even if i dont agree.theres alot of hate going for fisher now which im kinda suprised because most should have known the season was a iffy one to begin with.we lost ALOT of locker room leaders which can be blamed on fisher but they wanted to get paid and we wanted to move on with the younger guyz.(which alot of fans complain we dont do enough)if not for the fast start i think most fans atleast me was expecting an 8-8 team this year and its looking to be close to that.

im not happy with it but it was a turning curve for us and a youth movement as well.if vince young would have never got hurt we would be talking about how great fisher is and what not.we where 5-2 and had alot of promise when we got moss.its funny how a 5 game losing streak can do that.the only thing i dont agree with fisher is hes to stuburn and i think he tries to take the easy road like with going with kerry over vince.kerry was the safe road because you know what you will get from him. and vince well you get a super star or you get a dud.either way i can kinda see us keeping fisher as long as him and vince take a vacation together or vince starts to like hunting so they can bond because other than that i cant see them both on the team next year.and right now id take vince over fisher.

2. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Or the turd that won't flush.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hopefully Fisher is done regardless...

I would like us to start playing some young guys. Let Rusty start the rest of the season, so he can get some reps under his belt.. he'll be a decent backup next year. Let Rennie Curran start a game, he was a 3rd rounder and has sat out almost all year, why? Bring up Myron Rolle and let him play some SS, same with Robert Johnson.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You got it backwards. If fisher wants to save his job je needs to win this game. A win tonight will ease the pain just a little on a wasted season.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

I do think if they lose this game they need to sit Scaife, Gage, & Hope and start Cook, D. Williams. See what Robert Johnson can do and let Rusty start.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Randy Moss for interim coach.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I don't think we have any chance at all of winning tonight..unfortunately I don't think losing to the Colts for the billionth time will be the end of Fisher though.

If only we had an owner like Robert Kraft of the Patriots, that team is always solid ugh

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fisher is clearly trying to get fired at this point. Next season he's due $5.5 million. If he's fired he gets to sit on his @ss and earn every bit of that money.

But those are going to be our go-to guys.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The Colts are bad too. If we win, it would not be a miracle, but beating them definitely doesn't mean the season is saved.

It's two bad teams facing each other.

10. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

one can only hope......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar