If the 1st pick is not Vince Young...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 3, 2006.

?
  1. I don't think I'd care.

25.0%
  2. I'd be glad.

25.0%
  3. I would be dissapointed.

43.8%
  4. I would hate it.

6.3%
  5. I'd win/lose a bet.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'd be scared.

6.3%
  7. I'd be hopeful.

12.5%
  8. I'd review my life insurance policy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I'd become a Texans fan.

3.1%
  10. I'd be mad that they didn't pick the other other guy.

6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Overalls voted "I'll become a Texans fan" ...

as if he is not already...:ha:
    Good luck with that Overalls...:ha:

2. I will probably join a football firm in anger:chairwack
    Any chance of adding that to the list of options

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Do they have life insurance for 18 years olds

4. maximus

maximus Starter

If you didnt want AJ Hawk at #3-which would be 99.9 % of the posters on this board

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

No life insurance policy covers suicide. The trick is to make it look like a suicide if you're trying to rip off an insurance company. N/A for our purposes so even my answer for option 8 is more cute than it is accurate...but to answer your question, yes... Actually, at 18 a whole life policy is relatively cheap. It may surprise you but parents/guardians can buy life insurance policies covering children... At 18 you can join the Army, take a VISA card and buy a life insurance policy... You can even sleep with someone twice your age and not break any laws. Can't drink... but if you're hit by a drunk driver and die, you too can be covered...

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Based on the draft value table dropping down to #6 or #7 would net us an extra 2nd and 3rd rounder. Dropping down from 7 to 14 or so would net us another 2nd rounder. I would do the first deal but would not be excited about the second deal. At 6 or 7 we could still get Cutler, Hawk, Huff or Lendale White and there is an outside chance Ferguson could still be on the board. I would be happy with any of those guys over having another 2nd rounder.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Will be happy with Leinart. Anything less and I'm not so happy, and we're looking at years of losing, or at best mediocracy.

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

So were you happy that we landed Bruce Matthews years ago? Because this is how they landed him...They traded down twice in the first. This draft is deep and we don't have the ammo currently to fix our holes. If we fell to around 14 or so on the 2nd trade down there is a great chance that we could get White, Williams, Huff, or Greenway. All 4 of those guys would be great for the Titans especially the later two. If Matt Leinart is not there at 3 we should trade down period. We don't need a top 3 draft pick contract on something other than a QB and neither Cutler or Young are top 3 material. By netting additional 2nd rounders, we can fix our LB corps and draft a starter at S. And possibly a good C/G. Then with a 3rd rounder get a QB like Jacobs.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Young may be over rated and Cutler may be under rated...
    but your standard for top 3 material must be real high.

All kinds of people are VY this, VY that... Leinart or nobody?
    That's unique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar