If Pac is in a Titans uniform in 08

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 23, 2008.

?
  1. Continue seeking a trade?

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Put him back on the field?

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  3. Use him in limited roles, like return man?

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Flat out release him?

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. None of those. I would.................

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If Pacman is in a Titans uniform at the start of the 08 season, what do you think will happen to him? This is <u>assuming</u> that he gets reinstated.
    Do you write off a guy who could go to the Pro Bowl?
    Do you allow him to disrupt the team?
    Count your losses and allow another team to steal him?
    Let him play out the season?

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

in this situation, i would do the only thing the titans can do to make the best out of the situation...which is to play pacman jones. even if its in a limited role, we could use his assistance on special teams. say what you will about chris carr and his involvement, but pac is obviously better. no one wants pacman, so we have to do the best thing for our situation...and that is to play him. and we have to hope to god he doesn't get into anymore trouble (i'm not holding my breath)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

a better thread would be what if Gunny was in a Titans uniform at the start of '08. You must be kidding me. Pac is going to be lucky to stay out of jail, let alone play football.

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

put him back on the field hes way to good to release, or not play

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I agree with Bipolar, it's almost too big of a what if to really discuss. It's like saying what if the Colts decided to just trade us Manning for Eric King, would we start Manning? Well yeah, but it's a pretty unlikely scenario...

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i still don't understand you guys, pac hasn't gotten in trouble since his suspension...so why is he heading to jail? put him back on the field. he was our first pick in the 05 draft, we can't just toss that out the window

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He might be heading to jail, he might just never be allowed back in the NFL. He also might be traded to another team if he is allowed back in. I think each of those possibilities is significantly more likely than him playing for the titans again...

Off the top of my head, a breakdown of the odds that I'd give...

Pac goes to Jail- 30%
    Pac never plays in the nfl again- 30%
    Pac is traded to another team-35%
    Pac plays for the titans this fall-5%

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm not kidding here. I think for the safety of the team you cut him or trade him. People in the hood know, it never ends. If someone dies, more follow. I seriously do not want the Titans involved in this anymore. Even if pac man was not involved, someone wants to kill him. I don't want our team hanging around with this guy. He's a bullseye, and an explosive one at that. We know that much. I would not put him on our field. Or want him hanging out with our players anymore. This has not hit rock bottom yet. There is more to come.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'd say;

Pac Man goes to jail: 75% ( too much evidence )
    Pac Man never plays again: 90% ( after jail, chances pretty low )
    Pac Man is traded to another team: 5 % ( Nobody wants to deal with this )
    Pac Man plays for the Titans: 1 % ( No Tolerance, I believe the Titans stick to it comments from Fish suggest it )

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

dude, it just came to light that he did indeed know the Las Vegas shooter and paid him money. That's quite a can of worms there bro. That can be spun into conspiracy to commit murder, perjury, obstruction of justice... It doesn't look good for Jones at all... He may have "stayed out of trouble" but he has been in DEEP **** the whole time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar