If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think the Jags and Cardinals beat us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I actually want to see Munchak stay and the team kept in tact. We're not that far off at all from being a really, really good team.

How many games have we gotten blown out this year? 1? And it was against the 49ers.

We've competed this season we just haven't gotten over the hump. There's very few times where I'd blame the losses purely on coaching. Very, very few times. We've just had a very unfortunate season in my opinion.

I know I can't be the only fan who thinks this.

We couldn't even compete with any of the good teams a year ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Jesus.

"How many times have we gotten blown out this year?" Seriously?

I've got a better question for you... "How many games have we actually won this year?"

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Prepare for disappointment

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I can't say at this point that I want Munch fired. I love the guy because he seems like a good person and he HAS made changes and adjustments that Fisher never would have made unless a player sided with VY in the media over him. He has brought in good coaches on his staff and recruited well in FA. Munch and Webster have drafted well and are building a strong team through the draft. Loggains is getting better every game. Munch and Loggains are both learning how to do their jobs and we are seeing the growing pains. In my mind, this team can put it all together under this staff. The big whiff for this regime is Locker and if they don't recognize it and get another option in the draft or FA (please don't let it be Cutler!), then I will admit that they have truly failed. I think we are closer with this staff than we would be starting fresh.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Improving from extremely terrible and embarrassing to just moderately terrible and embarrassing shouldn't be satisfactory to fans.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How long do you propose we wait around for a guy to learn how to do his job? Because Much is 3 years into the job. At what point do you say he just doesn't have what it takes?

8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I do wonder if the team's inability to finish isn't a direct reflection of Munch's influence. In that way, I think a culture change could make this team dangerous. Look at our D this year... a new coach and a Safety with an attitude have made all the difference. We lack that attitude on O, but is that Munch's fault or our QB's fault?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Both IMHO.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Has he been fired yet? I keep checking for goods news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar