If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

we know Tommy Smith knows his way too the buffet

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree. If he is let go, he should be let go the day after the season ends. He should not be fired immediately.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if hes gonna be fired then no reason too hesitate. Just let bounty boy take over and start the interview crap now.

But I suspect fatboi Tommy will do nothing. I base that on absoutly nothing

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Might as well. I don't want Munch to get fired right now, but day 1 after the season is over... c'ya.

If he gets fired, who becomes head coach? Gregg? Then he'll likely go 2-1 (playing ARZ, JAX, & HOU) and suddenly our FO is so stupid they'll sign Gregg Williams as our HC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Which is exactly what Tommy has shown us, nothing. Which also makes me think he gives Munch the benefit of the doubt and let's him finish out his deal.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Here's why I don't like it. Giving him 3 more weeks just gives him yet another chance to luck his way into keeping the job. If we go out and destroy the Jags and Texans in meaningless games that could be enough to make Tommy Boy think "Hmmmm... perhaps he deserves one more year. His QB got hurt. Yada yada yada." Even though it's clear as day that he's not the right man for the job. I really hope that wouldn't happen. But how many times did we see that scenario play out under Bud?

Also the sooner we kick him to the curb the sooner we can start contacting guys who are already available and developing relationships. E.G. Say we really wanted to go after say Lovie Smith. Well, the Texans have a good 3+ week jump on us to be courting him. Maybe he'd still want to explore other options. Maybe not. You never know.

I just think if you KNOW you are going to dump a guy then why delay the inevitable?

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We Titan fans have been conditioned over the years to always expect the worst. That's why you feel that way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Hell lose some hype after fsu blows them out

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Auburn is going to rush for 400 yards against FSU and score at least 40.

Good luck.

Gus might be the best coach in CFB maybe only behind Saban. Probably better when comes to play calling and innovation.

Everyone knows Auburn is going to run the ball 80% of the time and yet nobody can do anything about it.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

by 'blow them out' I assume you mean drug them and penetrate their anuses with their penises

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar