If Munch Isn't Fired -- what do you do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hope those 5 people who voted yes forever disappear. You have no right to support this team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, I would never root for this team to lose at all ever as much as I want a new HC and QB and trust me there I do!

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I think you misunderstood him. Gunny says that people SHOULD want our team to lose in '14 if Munch is HC

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You have to admit the site numbers would blow up if manziel were drafted here....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol I mean those who voted yes. Was thinking a different question.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The issue is not our coach or how competant we think the ownership is to get better.

The real issue in my mind on this thread is that we have 5 people who will actually cheer for us to lose from the beginning of a season just because they don't like the way things have bee done. Why do we even have threads like this?

Like children some of you are and frankly you can all go to hell or Detroit. F*ck all of you idiots! Makes me ashamed you claim to be titan fans.

My opinion on Munch and if he deserves another year is well documented on several boards. I don't need some wrestling loving idiot lecturing me about it. But i'm a Titan fan who wants my team to win and i'll gladly admit i was wrong if Munch came back and was successful. What pond scum wants us to lose before the season even starts?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Chill...drinks some coffee...enjoy the black gay Christmas parade just outside your front door...things could be worse. LOL

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll root for the Titans, it's a new year.

The only reason i'm rooting against him this year is because these games are meaningless. Theres nothing we get out of winning these final games, except an increased chance of keeping Munchak. Next year, playoffs are an option - so i'll be rooting for him, until we're eliminated from playoff contention.

I will not be getting excited for the team however. This off-season I was all excited, I don't think that will happen again --- just to be disappointed yet again.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you realise who you just quoted? Gay, black Christmas is like a personal Holocaust for RT.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And it would all be annoying JM fanboys just like when Young was drafted and we had annoying VY fanboys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar