If Munch Isn't Fired -- what do you do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If Mike Munchak is not fired what do you do next year? Do you cheer for the team to lose? Are you hoping we have a terrible free agent season and draft so as to make the team worse? Do you want the team to fail so that Munch will not return in 2015?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

No.

I'll watch all the games and ***** on here and twitter like I do every year.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It would be a new season and a clean slate. So no, I would not want us to lose. I would however expect it. And I'm going to be the least excited about a new football season that I've ever been in my entire life... even counting before the Titans moved here.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

watch a different game on sundays

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

imam hope munch will do good and hey with locker maybe they will....

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I would root as hard as I can for Munch and the team to succeed. Gotta hope he continues to develop as a HC, that he makes key changes in both coaching and player personnel, and that this EXTREMELY young team continues to grow up. Also gonna hope for a smart draft that can address some of our needs while remembering that BPA is the best draft strategy out there. Then I'll happily plop myself down in front of my laptop and watch as many Titans preseason/regular season games as I can while chatting with you fine gents. Lot's to look forward too IMO.

• High Five High Five x 7
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Stop being a fan.

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

You hope that at some point, the plan comes together. Like it or not, the formula you saw today is the formula for the Titans to win. Its boring and 1975, but thats the cards we are dealt, by our own doing. 4 of our 6 wins came with this formula that we got away from when Jake went down. I am for change, but it will not break my heart if Munch were back as I will believe he is gone when I see it. If it is Munch back next season, I just hope he remembers what he is trying to build as boring and unpopular as it is. This team isnt built to throw 40-50 times a game. They are built to bore fans to death, keep their defense off the field hopefully win 16-13. Fisherball? Pretty much, but its what the team is ànd like it or not as long as this team stays with an identity, I will be fine if we are stuck with Munch. That being said I would like to see a new staff with a new identity.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Hey you guys here the Texans are pursuing Bill O'Brien?

While the Titans just
    uploadfromtaptalk1387757869883.jpg

If the Texans lock down O'Brien while we sit on our hands I quit.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why are we drafting WRs early every year? The game plan you saw today only works vs Jacksonville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar