IF Munch is back, what coaching changes do you expect?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So the word seems to be that Munch is back if he's willing to make some changes on his staff. Assuming that's true, what changes do you think will be made?

I think:
    - Kaczor has to be gone.
    - Williams is promoted to DC.
    - Parlavecchio, I'm on the fence. I could see that one going either way.

I just do NOT see Munch firing Matthews, although I pray I'm wrong. And I'm 99% positive we're stuck with LOWgains.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree with all of this but I think LOWgains is gone, he is a terrible play caller and I pray that he is gone.

3. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Gray and Loggains gone, Greg Williams resigned to be D-Cord.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Chet needs to be gone. Our LB's were the bright spot of our bad D last season... this season, he all but ruined them.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hope you guys are right about LOWgains but I just don't see it.

6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The smartest thing for Munch to do is to:

1) Install Greg Williams as defensive coordinator.
    2) Let Greg Williams fire all the lame position coaches on the D and replace them with his own.
    3) Stand back, make a silly face, and watch how well this will work.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Why is everyone settling for Gregg Williams? I like him better than Gray, but Wade Philips is a slam dunk in my opinion.

Again, as for the offense, there will not and cannot be a change. If Munch is back (looks that way) then that means Locker is back. Your going to bring in a guy for 1 year? Also, who would come to work with our team for 1 year? Thats why Munch should have been fired.

As far as Bruce goes, if he is not getting the job done then fire him. Munch will if it comes down to it.

8. amy

amy Starter

I think those that Tommie and Webster want gone will be gone, no matter what Coach wants. I think that was the one big requirement of Munchak staying. I think the running game will be dominant, whether it works or not. Webster has already made that clear. He lives in the past and likely Tommie does also. If it works, we will be good. If it doesn't, then our agony will continue. Stay tuned

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

like this :

[​IMG]

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This much we can be sure of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar