If Mularkey is retained as HC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I was going to start a thread similar to this, titled..."Hiring Mularkey = Titans Ownership giving fans the flying middle finger salute."

They know the guy has and abysmal record as HC, prior to coming to the Titans. Ownership just haven't learned a damn thing!!! We just fired Whisenhunt, who had a similar losing record, overall, at Arizona...and these knuckleheads are about to play this broken record all over again.

We were one of the first to fire our HC, and now dead last to hire a new one. What does that mean, folks? It means this organization doesn't have it's chit together! Silver lining in all of this is, we'll suck so bad next year, we'll be right back here picking No.1 all over again, next year. After suffering more than our fair share the past 4yrs or so, we're going to stay in the gutter as long as we have people willing to hire a pile of excuses rather than the most qualified candidate.

Just disgusting....and what's really bad is....they KNOW it's a hire that will make the fanbase hurl. That's why I say they are giving the fanbase the middle finger...so it's time for us to give them one in return. No merchandise. No season ticket sales. Nothing. Time to find another NFL team to pull for, for a while.

Titans coaching job is Mike Mularkey's 'to lose' - NFL.com

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Fry

0-everything fired his loser agent. Probably the best thing Mett has done as a pro.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif so old.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. Fry

Better than talking about Mularkey. That **** just makes me sad.

7. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Our media are such *******. Imagine if something like this was going down in Philly.

#247 Oceanic815, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Everything they are doing and have done since draft day is building their case to Marcus. Just like the other way around. It may not matter what options he has if he isn't protected in the pocket between now and then.

I have my concerns he may not make it to his next contract. If he does, but he's taken a beating in the process. How they handle that and of course just how committed they are to winning will determine if he stays. Hiring Mike Mularkey says a lot about winning btw.

If they truly have a billion dollars (It comes from this organization) at their disposal which I don't believe. Give back to the people who got you there and put a winner on the field. And quit playing games.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

So according to NFL.com we're keeping Mularkey as HC. If true I don't think I can be a fan anymore.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The only way this works is to hire McDaniels and make him assistant head coach offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar