If Locker can't get it done in the Redzone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

there's no pleasing you guys...
    5 months ago i said that hass has the experience and yall jumped on my back and said that locker needs to be in to GET the experience
    fast forward to today... locker isn't ready... bench him for hass until he is...

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. pettso

pettso Starter

No, when the team is getting embarrassed week in and week out, the fans will get mad.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I really don't think you can teach redzone success or accuracy...you either have it or you don't

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Locker is going to have growing pains for a year or so. the problem is the whole coaching staff and what they are doing. we are just a generic team with low quality staff. We have play makers but the staff that teaches them , assigns them jobs and makes the playbooks are low quality . Nothing will change unless those guys figure it out.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think that was in the Red Zone...

Locker will be fine. All of you moaning had unreal expectations. This Titan team isnt and wasnt Super Bowl bound this season. They are young and learning. They will be alright.

6. amy

amy Starter

And that goes for Munchak also. I thought he would put Hass in for the last quarter, but I guess not. I know I would have. When you're doing nothing with what you got, then put in someone who at least has a history of doing something.

7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Locker is basically a rookie with no running game to fall back on and a defense allowing the most yards and points in the first 2 games in NFL history.

...and we need to bench HIM?

There are other much more important issues on this team to address. It begins with the entire coaching staff and ends with the offensive line and the back of the defense.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. mud

mud Locker Fan Boy

If you think having Hass in would have made this a closer game, you have unreal expectations. Actually, if Hass had been the starter, he probably would have been injured due to the number of shots the Chargers had at the QB. Our pass protection was spotty this game. Our Running/Run Blocking wasn't existant. They were rushing 4, and the pocket was collapsing like it was an all out blitz.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

More importantly than the redzone... if he can't complete 50% of his passes, he simply shouldn't be starting.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He's completed 61% this season so I'm not sure where you're going with that argument....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar