If Jeff leaves..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitan277, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

I will really have a hard time supporting the Titans and VY. I'm not defending Jeff, but you know getting a new HC and OC it will take 2-3 years for VY to digest just half the playbook and during that time VY WILL get booed again and have another emotional breakdown and we will be back to where we are now and without a stabilizing HC to keep things in check.

I would rather keep Jeff and go after Kolb or Palmer or just can he AND VY instead of having to put up with this headcase of a QB.

Just my take.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I can understand what you're saying, but no matter what happens whether I agree with it or not I'm going to support the team, no matter how bad they may be. Oh and Effffff No to Carson Palmer! Dude is turrible.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Vince Young learning a new playbook is a season wasted.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If Jeff leaves,

We may become a playoff team.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Or we could end up like Denver.... going nowhere and the wrong way.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We'll never know unless we change. It's time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A brand new QB could just as well be a season wasted, particularly if it's a rookie. The sad reality is that this team is probably at least a year or two from being a legit contender. Whether it be a new QB or new HC, there's likely going to be a somewhat significant adjustment period.

Personally, I'm fine with the growing pains as long as we're trying to better the team. I'd much rather have a couple down years than be consistently average for the next 5+ years (and that goes for both the HC and QB position).

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Because running on a treadmill gets you where you want to be right? ...we are going nowhere and will continue to go nowhere under Fisher.. how long are you guys seriously willing to keep witnessing the same bs year after year and afraid that change will hurt us more in the long run? ...that's absurd, Fisher is not a long term solution..wake up..:suspect:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You're absolutely right. Problem is we know what we have in VY and it's nothing good. He'll make some throws on one-on-one coverage, fumble, get hurt and somehow drama will find him. He's also in a contract year in 2011 and hopefully won't be back because of that.

Lets just cut the chord now. Give me a new QB and VY can go somewhere where he won't have the best back in the league to make the reads easy and go back to being a totally below-average QB who has a good game every now and then to make the fans think he's finally got it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Doesn't look too hard to me

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar