If I hear Mularkey say we are so close as a team one more time...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Just... DO A LEGIT COACH SEARCH.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Has Mularkey ever taken any sort of accountability ever?

Seems the story of his career has been "we need to execute better."

He even blamed his past 2 HC fails on the lack of having a legitimate QB and poor player execution.

And when people ask why he doesn't change or tweak things about his current offense the response is always "because it's worked before."

It's almost as if he is openly saying "hey, I can't coach up players correctly, and put them in the right situation to succeed. I need talent so good, that it actually covers up any problems with my scheme and play calling."

He's either too stubborn, too lazy or too stupid. Either way those are not traits you want in a coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well you don’t want those traits in your coach, but I am happy to have the their 31 coaches latch on to them.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Ah yes, you're right. Still the guy I wish we had got. Oh well, not much we can do about it now.

5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar