If he goes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nah, not mad. But this is the second member in the past week I've seen blatantly come out and say "If Fisher is gone and Vince is here next season then the Titans won't be my team anymore." Good riddance I say. Who needs fans like that?

I'm just glad some of these guys are finally outing themselves as what they really are... Jeff Fisher jock-riders.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awUFFNr3imY
    How is that song relevant? It really isn't, I just wanted an excuse to slip it in.
    Anyhow, it's just a remarkable testament to how people can overreact to what they view as being wronged. To bail out on your team for an administrative decision you disagree with? It just seems ludicrous to me.

In a few years, Vince will be gone too anyway, and then what basis is your departure set upon? You bailed on us for something that happened at one point? Next time your best friend dumps his girlfriend for someone you don't like, are you gonna jettison him, too?

I'm of the firm belief that if after all these years, there are still Bills fans, and Browns fans, and Lions fans, then you can suffer through anything with loyalty. Some may call them gluttons for punishment, but I call them true blue. :logo:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    BS, VY, MG & if AH has too go in order to clean house then so be it & take those buckeyes with you!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Looks like you may actually get your wish. This is terrible.

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

If Jeff Fisher gets fired, I'll still be a Titans fan tomorrow.

If Jeff Fisher gets an extension, I'll still be a Titans fan tomorrow.

If VY stays, I'll still be a Titans fan tomorrow.

If VY gets cut/waived/traded, I'll still be a Titans fan tomorrow.

I've been through worse, Kearse/Rolle/Mason, McNair, EG become a freaking Cowboy, and-sniff!-Keith Bulluck.

If the whole damn team is gone tomorrow, I'll still be a Titans fan. However, it may take me a while to learn all the names.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

From which colleges is it okay to draft? LOL

Why the Texas hate?

7. gran54

gran54 Starter

Fence Riders

True Titans fans will stick around like they always do and fence riders will go and probably become fans of the winner of the super bowl this year. The Titans are my team no matter who's here or who isn't!

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

For real for real. Not only did it suck to see Eddie a Cowboy, he showed up to their camp in great shape and played great. But Parcells would only give him garbage carries. Sucked to see Rolle and D-Mase go to Baltimore but now I just hate em. Steve was the best, can't say a bad thing about him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar