If Conklin walks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 9, 2020.

?
  1. Dennis Kelley

50.0%
  2. Trent Williams (available via trade)

6.3%
  3. Jason Peters

12.5%
  4. Andrew Whitworth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Brian Bulaga

12.5%
  6. Kelvin Beachim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Halapoulivaati Vaitai

3.1%
  8. Cordy Glenn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Anthony Costanzo

6.3%
  10. Someone else

9.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Hunh?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Good Tackles dont get cut, if someone at that position is being cut March whatever, theyre not good and that team thinks they can upgrade. Perhaps they view Conk as an option. Which would increase the top Tackles stock

3. Carp

Carp Starter

In general, I agree. But if Conk will be a UFA, he'll pretty much be the best one available and he's only 25. He's gonna get paid from someone.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would assume if he does walk being a first round pick and a high one, that we would get back a 3rd round compensation pick in 2021

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Ya through me with bad tackles don’t get cut... Makes me aspire to being a bad tackle.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I hate to screw around with the line’s chemistry and I hate to spend a draft pick on OL instead of defense.

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would love to keep everyone and find a pass rusher in FA and thus go into the draft without a need....but if that isn’t possible then I think it would be easier to find a decent OT where we are drafting compared to an impact Edge rusher...I’ll pay for an edge rusher in FA

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Much more OT depth in the draft this year than edge. That being said, I definitely see us grabbing an Edge FA and drafting a CB 1st if we keep Conk or replace him with one of the guys above. Don’t need another inexperienced player on the right side of the line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 615nick

615nick Starter

I don't think conk is gone. I think there are to many qbs available this year and we get tanny to sign for a decent price (which for qbs now is still a stupid high number), probably around 3 yr 60m, 50m guaranteed. Then i think we get henry to sign something like 5 yr 75m, 50m guaranteed. If we do that we can tag conk, if he won't sign.

10. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Well you got to get both done by Monday because that is the deadline for your tags. And there is no way Tannehill signs for 20 a year by Monday. He would be a fool. I highly doubt he signs for less than 25 per year, but no way he does so by Monday.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar