If Chris Johnson leaves the Titans where do you think and want him to go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dallas. Not even CJ is dumb enough to join that circus.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think CJ would be a great fit in Atlanta who could us a running back to go along with Jones and White. Personally I wouldn't give a rats arse who grabs him after he leaves the Titans.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't think we have ever used him correctly, not saying I know how that would be but I am fairly certain that slamming the fastest RB in a generation that weighs 197 lbs. into the line between the tackles 20 times a game is not it. Saying that....think Rams....would like to see NE.

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

He won't go to New England thats for sure. #1 they won't pay him and #2 its RB by committee there. CJ wasn't happy sharing the rock with 1 guy never mind 2.

Thinking- Giants. Took a quick look at the teams in need of a RB and they are really the only one that have a serious void at that position.

Want- Titans. Only for the right price

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He prefers to run between the Tackles. We used him properly, the issue was Loggains mundane play calling, and CJs lack of effort at times.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

And you know this how????? CJ "barely a K" has been average or less for at least 3 years...."bilbo" was only the OC for a little more than the last year. NEXT

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Think - Titans​
    Want - Titans​

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Think - Browns or Dolphins
    Want - Titans

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Keep him out of the division, and hopefully the AFC! I don't mind him leaving because im not sure if we will ever use him the right way. I would like to see what he could do under the new coaches though. I have a feeling that if he goes somewhere else he will do very well!

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

arizona or the chargers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar