If Billy Volek Is The Starting Qb....................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Omar Jacobs

2. If Billy Volek is under center, maybe Bennett production will increase but our record is down the drain!!

3. Yvette

Yvette Starter

If Billy Volek Is The Starting Qb....................

I'll make the tailgate shooters quadruple strength and plenty of it.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Let me get this right. Now Volek is the reason we lost so many games in 2004? If Volek could put up the kind of numbers he did in 2004 (he played in only 10 games (started 8) and still threw for 2500 yards with 18 TDs you don't think we would be a competitive team? That computes to a 4000 yard season with almost 30 TDs!!!

The Titans defense was 6th from the bottom in the NFL that year. We were 2nd from the bottom in yards per play given up.

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

He'll put up good numbers...for the first five or six games...then he'll get hurt.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you talking about McNair :winker:

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:winker: Hater.........Hater........Hater........:winker: :ha:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:winker: be sure to use your smilies.:))

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Soxcat, try this on man... I've been thinking about it for a minute. People say that Volek can not carry MAC's jock.. ok... now, MAC hasn't looked all that great to me lately (last two seasons) I love him, but honestly... Now, if Billy Volek was starting with the 2002 or 2003 team, would those teams make the playoffs? I don't really see how Volek gets all this bad rap from people... people say that McNair didn't have protection, no targets...ect... rewind to the Arizona game... Oh, it's BILLY's fault... he SUCKS!!! (sarcasm) I'm not sure that I get where you are going with your posts, but if you are saying that Volek can be marginally to greatly successful with the right supporting cast... I can see it... the only real concern is durability to me... but that was never a concern with MAC, right?:suspect:

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

If we build the defense/OL (see: running game), we don't need a pro-bowl QB...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar