If Atlanta wins tomorrow night...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

No defensive line either....FB is won in the trenches

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Indeed it is

3. JCBRAVE

Jacksonville and New York are so horrendous its sad, but we're also scary close to them, without an O-Line, I just dont see us competing what so ever.

Both the jags and Jets have a few highly productive linemen, they can still play football, we can't. Think of these next 3 weeks like you fighting a child, who would win?...... Exactly, thats the Titans right now come Sundays.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yup, we go out there and put players in the wrong situations and do dumb **** just to lose, so in short, go against what we've been doing and we blow out the Jets and Jags lol. The Titans lose at losing.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

I truly do wonder from my couch on Sundays if Whiz is retarded or doing this crap on purpose. he has to be up to something, I just cant believe we hired a moron (again).

Sh*t, now its making sense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Dumb question but is SOS already determined to include games you haven't played yet? For example, if we lose to the Jets & Jags, does our SOS get worse?

Basically is there any way we can get #1 pick even if TB loses the rest of their games?

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Great question

8. JCBRAVE

No its only towards game played.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If we lose to the Jets and Jags, we may very well clinch the #1 pick. No one will be able to touch that SoS.

That should, at the very least, ensure that we pick before the Jets and Jags. In addition, we are Raiders and Bucs fans for the remainder of the season.

Picking before teams like the Bucs and Jets is huge. They may be willing to trade up for a QB.

Gotta get the #1 pick though. Don't want any team in front of us capable of trading back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar