Idiots on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

mouth breathers

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

While I can't really determine whether or not homerism is involved with my own opinion, I would pick Locker with ease on this one. Seems to be a better player than either of the other two.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

However, both QBs have looked impressive so far this preseason

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i almost blew a gasket watching this.

Minnesota LEFT TACKLE!?!?!! Kalil is a ROOKIE.

Jax WR!?!?! Blackmon is a ROOKIE

Roos and Britt don't count?

get the eFF outta here

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I thought that was funny as well, Gabbart was ineffective and scared for his life last year with a lot of people already tagging him as a bust and now all of the sudden he's going to be a stud? Maybe it's because Locker sat on the bench last year while the other guys have a little more play time under their belts but to me it seems that picking Locker would be a no brainer, not only is he better than the other two the entire team around him is way better than the other two as well. Let's see what they say after Locker spanks these guys this year during the regular season! Sic'em Jake!

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Also I saw Kalil struggling in a couple of their games... So that made no sense to bring him up either.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Makes you wonder sometimes why these guys on NFL network get that job. They need to be in the unemployment office...or at Mc Donalds.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't really care either way. But I was surprised they picked the other 2 over Locker. It just means that we're gonna once again sneak under the radar and surprise some people. No better way to do that then for Locker to execute the gameplan against New England. For some reason I don't think Brady is gonna shred us this year. I think he takes some hits early and our defense bends more than it breaks.

Titans 24 Patriots 20

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yea I agree. No way Brady puts up 50+ points on us this year with a shut out. Not saying he wont put up points, but he'll have to work much harder for them.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar