Idea: Demote Robiskie to WR coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Why even keep Robiskie around, this does nothing to show and prove we're a serious contender and care about winning. "oh hey, Terry, you suck at your job but we still want to give you millions to hang around and show your poor leadership..."

He seriously fawked up here and wasted a great opportunity this season. The cards were seriously aligned for us with; a weak schedule, Luck being injured, Watson injured, bringing in more talent on offense but what does this piece of chit sorry arse OC do but ruin the offensive team. It has been inexcusable as there's no flow to the offense and everyone got worse this year.

#31 SalmonSlayer, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It’s so bad man...I mean like “sound the alarms” bad. We have no flow, virtually no passing game, our OL isn’t blocking as well, the run game is average at best, and we are predictable. Repeated bunch formations with 1-2 receivers (even though we have TE’s that can’t block worth a damn...and trotting our 6 linemen etc. it’s a disaster. I legit haven’t seen such a bad pass game before, and it’s depressing considering we put so much into the offense during the off-season. I have no clue how you are on the verge of the playoffs for the first time in 10 years and lose back to back games against bad teams, and no action is taken by the FO.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think the team has given up with this staff...there is no way this team is this bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I couldn’t agree more...They are getting vocal too. 8-6 and giving up...That tells you everything you need to know!

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The front office needs to listen...too much talent being wasted

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I mean, if I’m Jrob, I’m thanking god my defense got me where it did...Our Offense certainly hasn’t. Somebody has to demand better at this point. This division was handed to us on a silver platter.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This. Keeping Mularkey is just putting a bandaid over a bullet wound.

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

What was the point in drafting Corey and Taywan? I cannot believe how they can't develop and coach up these young WRs. Taywan was giving us good contributions earlier in the season and now we rarely give him a chance.

9. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I am so sick of hearing what a great locker room our coach fosters, how much the players love to play for him, and how he is such a good players coach. I haven't seen any player step up to say how great the locker room is after the looses and poor performances. We started out strong, but our coaches are not able to adjust to changing conditions. So fire them all.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Don't forget how all of the post game speeches are the exact same words in the exact same order, just like all of his post game press conferences. I watch them when I need to get to bed early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar