I'd guess Pacman will sue the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd be pretty p'oed if I were in Pacman's situation. suspended from my livelihood with no real evidence except for a non-reported incident which normally gets 4 games not a season.

2. Guig

Guig Starter

Unfortunately given his past history and behaviour I can't really summon up any sympathy for him.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not about sympathy.

I agree he needs a suspension but it really isn't 'fair' compared to Chris Henry.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

SK, :suspect: , although I should not have been surprised. Let P-thug go, time to move on. The NFL like any business can decided what is in its best interest and act accordingly, they or any other business don't have to wait until the "court" approves of it actions. To your point, yes P-thug can sue, we are in America and anyone can sue anyone for pretty much anything the way our system works(that is another discussion). Is the punishment too much, maybe, I just wish the NFL would have been as worried with its image when Ray "stone cold killer" had his trouble, talk about life time ban.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So...I guess this means Ricky Williams will still be able to come back into the league? If Goodell is going to be consistent, I wonder what his stance on guys that repeatedly violate NFL policy will be??

Based on the Jones and Henry suspensions, I guess the more actual proof and convictions there are the less time you get suspended.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I witnessed Manning and Thug PAc MAn in the same vincinity last year on several plays. I plan on sending this video to the media and commish. Manning will be suspended. Mark my words. Anyone who can send a thug to his doorstep would be paid handsomely.

7. Guig

Guig Starter

Who's Chris Henry and what did he do?

PS mind if I mail you off-group about Oz?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

off-group?

I actually don't know if you were being serious

Chris Henry is the Bengals WR who was arrested 14 times in 4 months, along with 3 convictions since he has been in the league and only got 8 matches.

9. Guig

Guig Starter

TBH I don't really bother reading much NFL stuff these days and if it doesn't feature the Titans in the headline I ignore it.

By "off group" I meant if I can send you a PM or private email.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh. Yeah, go ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar