"I'd do it again if I had the decision all over again" - Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Guess while you were running away - being the only white kid - you missed out on english class.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah...welcome to 25 years ago.

Do you actually know anything?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. I talk tough constantly. hahaha I don't claim to be a great fighter, but I can box anyone.
    We have parties at work, and no one wants to spar anymore. I'm the smallest guy there.

Next time you come, I'm 30 mins south of nashville. We can have a friendly spar or something. Just for fun and to show you. Same for anyone else that doubts it. We can foot race, box, and then I'll kill you in a game of basketball. :) Then afterwards, you can out-drink me, or something like that.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whatever helps you live your fantasy.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Is this kinda what Gloat looks like?
    [​IMG]
    Or is this him before one of his big sparring sessions?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Gloat and the scared workmates.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I wouldn't mess with the Gloat..I've met 'em, and Gloats got crazier eyes, like he could kill you before you knew he was mad at you...

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha, again Gunny. Offer stands. I'd let you use the 'uncle' safety word for whenever you started getting frustrated. No biggie. We could still be friends, and I'd let you use headgear.

I'm crazy athletic. Need to upload something of me at the rec center here in town killing people on the court. Got a bit of an audience now.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sure they do, Gloat. Sure they do.

As for the fight I'd kick your scrawny *** from there to here.

wow...that is easy. I can just say things and pretend it is true. I see why you do it now.

I might go tell the Olympic marathon team this when I train with them after I spar with Manny Pacquiao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar