Ian Rapoport: Titans expect Locker to start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I was talking about the REAL 12th man.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

This scares me but what the heck he'll either be okay or he won't.

Hopefully we never see captain turnover throw another off target pass again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Quit the damn crying! If the man is ready then the man is ready. This means we can win !!!!!!!

HELL YES! Go Jake!

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Props to Jake.

Just... props.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

A healthy jake locker is as prone to injury as a jake locker walking on the field with two broken legs and a turtle head poking out of his butt cause he's scared the line is gonna breakdown and he's gonna get slaughtered

6. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

I got a feeling Locker is gonna ball so hard tomorrow...were gonna see a career day out of him...

whats wrong with people be happy Locker is back hes a man he will play hurt or healthy..thats why girls don't play the game...aside from phillip rivers he whines like a girl..

I might have to call out of work tomorrow just to watch this game

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I don't understand how a sprained knee takes 1 shot and it means he'll be gone for the season. If gets a season ending injury it will in no way be because of his injury coming in. Worst thing that can happen is he sprains it again and misses another couple weeks. C'mon guys this is common sense.

8. BlakeRx

BlakeRx Starter

Welcome back, Jake. We have DEFINITELY missed you.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If Locker gets hit tomorrow he'll explode.

Honestly, thought everybody would be excited he was coming back.

10. Carolina

Carolina Starter

This is great news, now if we could trade Fitzpatrick for Ponder as a backup we'd be in good shape at QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar