Ian Rapoport: Titans expect Locker to start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I do think changing center can't hurt either . Turner been pitiful. He was cleared medically and he did all he needed to do in practice, then go for it. Maybe we get run game going and let jake get ball out quick when need to pass. Who knows. But do think team will be pumped for locker playing.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Either his injury wasn't as serious as they was telling us or we are taking a huge risk here.

I'm kinda stuck in limbo on this decision.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

I trust the medical advisors whose asses are on the line if he isn't ready

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Both his injuries were called sprains. The main issue would be soreness and swelling, and I'd guess swelling isn't an issue at this point. He's been medically cleared and he wants to play, so what's everyone so worried about?

He won't be as mobile and could take big hit. There are a whole lot of QBs in this league that are less mobile than Jake that aren't being held out of a game for fear of a big hit. Some of you guys need to get a grip. If the medical staff cleared him then he isn't at any greater risk for injury than he would otherwise be.

He'll be fine and the team will be much better.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

A broke leg, neck, back Locker > Ryan Fitzpatrick..

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Fitz play has been sub par for sure.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Probably both partially true.

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Woo! I'm actually pumped for this game now! I honestly would have still watched with fitz but I would definitely have drank a lot more before hand ha!

9. Clark

What's crazy is when I look at his film from last year with the bills... Wasn't as bad as it has been here. He was throwing darts in the games I watched. Now it's like... Pls get him off the field... Start rusty instead if we have to go with a backup.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Clark

I've watched both his loses and just get so bored with him under center, dude gives us nothing to be excited about

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar