I wonder if we'll hear from Bud today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. globelieves

globelieves Starter

When Bud talks, fans really should listen because the coaches do.
    He's not an owner that gets overly involved, but he has made statements at some crucial times in the past. The two I remember most... the year he publically called Jeff and the entire coaching staff "out coached" and got results...and of course, after the 59-0 loss where keeping Collins as starter was not a realistic option to anyone other than Fisher.

Bud is up there in years, and he isn't around the facility to see day in and day out, but he's still the BOSS.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Sandman62

Sandman62 Camp Fodder

He might give it another week given the the crap that hit the fan this past week. I believe the news on 'Dinger certainly had an effect.

But, losses like this slide points from the Fisher side to the VY side of the ledger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar